Annual General Meeting
November 21, Monday, 7:00pm to 8:00pm
The purposes of the Society are to:
- own and steward the lands and buildings known as Paddlewheel Park,
- preserve the heritage of Okanagan Landing as a rail and water transportation hub, and
- provide facilities for community interests and activities.
Seeking individuals to serve as a Director on the Board
Contact us if you have the following interests and skills:
- interest in preserving the historical significance of Okanagan Landing
- building a strong Okanagan Landing community
- maintaining Paddlewheel Hall as a community resource for public and private events
- maintaining an arts and culture centre in the community, and
- knowledge of non-profit society and registered charity governance, financial and legal practices.
Qualifications to serve as a Director:
- member of the Association in good standing,
- minimum 18 years of age, and a
- permanent resident within the Greater Vernon area.
Interested applicants must complete an application form CLICK HERE and submit to the Secretary at [email protected] by date noon on November 14, 2022.