Okanagan Landing Community Association
We are a charity committed to community activities and preserving the heritage of Okanagan Landing.
The purposes of the Society are:
1. To own and steward the lands and buildings known as Paddlewheel Park on behalf of the public.
2. To preserve the heritage of Okanagan Landing as a rail and water transportation hub.
3. To provide facilities for the furtherance of the community interests and activities.
Board of Directors 2023
Cyril Karvonen, Diane Carroll, Phil Carroll, Diana Bainbridge, Darrel Voaklander, Charlene Karvonen, Kathleen Nolan and Mary-Ann Reid
- President: Cyril Karvonen
- Vice President: Phil Carroll
- Secretary: Charlene Karvonen
- Treasurer: Diane Carroll
- Directors: Darrel Voaklander, Diana Bainbridge, Mary-Ann Reid, Phil Carroll.
The association’s objectives and mandates of the BC Societies Act are met by your volunteer Board of Directors. Board members work hard on your behalf and welcome your input at any time. Membership and Volunteers are important for a strong, vibrant community, so your input and participation are welcome. If you are interested in becoming a Board member, do not hesitate to contact us—new Directors and volunteers are always welcome.
We have a Governance Committee, Marketing and Events Committee and a comprehensive Strategic Framework.
Click here to view our past newsletters.