Annual General Meeting
Monday November 20, 2023 7pm at Paddlewheel Hall
New Board Members needed!
We are currently seeking Board Members for all positions, including President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary.
Applicants may contact the Secretary by email [email protected] for more information or complete a Nomination Form CLICK HERE and submit via email by November 01, 2023.
Contact us if you have the following interests and skills:
- interest in preserving the historical significance of Okanagan Landing
- building a strong Okanagan Landing community
- maintaining Paddlewheel Hall as a community resource for public and private events
- maintaining an arts and culture centre in the community, and
- knowledge of non-profit society and registered charity governance, financial and legal practices.
Qualifications to serve as a Director:
- member of the Association in good standing,
- minimum 18 years of age, and a
- permanent resident within the Greater Vernon area.