Annual General Meeting
Held November 21, 2022 6:30 Pm at Paddlewheel Hall
New Members, Board Members and Volunteers Welcome!
The purposes of the Society are to:
- own and steward the lands and buildings known as Paddlewheel Park,
- preserve the heritage of Okanagan Landing as a rail and water transportation hub, and
- provide facilities for community interests and activities.
Members and Volunteers CLICK HERE
We are currently seeking Board Members for the positions of President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. Applicants must complete a Nomination Form CLICK HERE and submit to the Secretary by email [email protected]
If you are interested and have the following interests and skills:
- interest in preserving the historical significance of Okanagan Landing
- building a strong Okanagan Landing community
- maintaining Paddlewheel Hall as a community resource for public and private events
- maintaining an arts and culture centre in the community, and
- knowledge of non-profit society and registered charity governance, financial and legal practices.
Qualifications to serve as a Director:
- member of the Association in good standing,
- minimum 18 years of age, and a
- permanent resident within the Greater Vernon area.